Greatest camp of all time!

Hi, everyone on the 31st of October I got to go to camp it was so fun on the camp we went to the bay of the island up north. It was 5 days but I will tell you about one of the funniest of the day. So first up we went to the Opononi where the sand dunes are and there were 2 groups that the teacher split us up in and we had a lot of fun.

OK I will get to the points so first we went to this Manea experiences the footstep of Kupe . It was really fun because at the end we got to do a 4D experience were we got to smell ,taste and see every thing after the really fun experiences. there was someone who came and showed the story adout kupe.

Then we got to go sand boarding it was so fun. So a boat came to us to go to an island where we went sand boarding the water was really cold and wet! and out of all it was a really fun time.

Thank you for reading this blog see you later bloggers.

One thought on “Greatest camp of all time!

1. Kia Ora Micah,
    Thank you for sharing your camp experience, The sand dune looks really steep, great for sliding down but climbing up would have been hard work. How many times did you slide down the dune? Was there anything at camp you are glad you have done but won’t do again?
    Ngā Mihi
    Whaea Tanya
    Ako Hiko EPL